Created Thu 4th Jan '07 21:32 (GMT)
|saxon shirt. its in the list, i promise!|
All t-shirts are in very good condition for their age, smallish sizes, short sleeve, and have no rips, tears or stains unless stated.
Any offers will be seriously considered.
Here goes, in no particular order:
1. A Meatloaf Neverland express tour 81-82 white with grey sleeves (long) t-shirt. It has a picture of a motorbike bursting out of a grave with a bat watching on the from, and the name of the tour on the back with a winged wheel on fire.
2. Jethro Tull white t-shirt with winged goblin holding a sword on the front, and Summer Raid 1986 on the back. there are only six tour dates on the back, between late June and early July. Posibly slightly darker white than it should be! Slight tear where the label should be though nothing major.
3. The men they couldn't hang uk tour 1989 Large size white t-shirt. Tour dates on back, though heavily faded. Coat of arms on the front, print perfect.
4. Girlschool Screaming Blue Murder 1982 Black/ grey shirt. Blue print, with white head on the front. It is in brilliant condition, hardly or never worn.
5. Blue Status Quo anniversary tour 1982 shirt red writing. Medium - ish size, stitch at base of rear of shirt, approx. 10 cm long.
6. Status Quo end of the road grey and blue shirt, band pic on the front, tour dates on the back. There is no fading to the print as far as i can see. It is in brilliant condition, hardly or never worn.
7. Ozzy Bark at the moon grey with grey/black long sleeves. If this shirt fit me, I'd be keeping this one. It is in brilliant condition. album cover front, tour (1983) dates on the back.
8. AC/DC grey shirt with picture of Angus Young stabbed by his guitar on the front. Britain 82 in football shirt style on the back. Again, brilliant condition, hardly or never worn. possible fading to rear print, front print perfect or as near as dammit!
9. Monsters of rock 82 shirt, great condition. Black.
10. black Iron Maiden Number of the Beast tour 82 shirt. Great condition.
11. World Piece tour 83 Iron Maiden black shirt. great condition.
12. Michael Schenker Group earsplitnzeeloudenboom tour 83. good condition
13. Saxon strong arm of thelaw logo blue shirt. front print only. brilliant condition, hardly or never worn.
14. well worn zip up Jethro tull blue and white jumper. very bobbly, no stains!
15.White Jethro Tull not quite...
|[reply to this topic]|